Payments are required in order to purchase units for your Ebulk account to send out as many messages as intended. In this case, the units are credited based on how much was paid in.
There are different payment options available to purchase units for your Ebulk account, and in our bid to ensure a seamless crediting process for every payment made, we offer you a list of the payment options available;
- Card Payment Option: This is available on the ‘Buy SMS Online’ menu by the left page. It involves an automated crediting once it has been approved by the payment gateway chosen; Paystack or Interswitch.
Another card option is ‘Virtual Paystack Payment’ which states the specific amount to be paid in. Kindly note that any payment initiated during this process that is either below or above the specific stated on the page will result in the automatic declination of the payment for which a refund is given.
The refund process takes 24-48 hours, and in event that you are yet to be refunded after 48 hours, kindly send a request mail to email@example.com
- Cash Deposit at The Bank: Kindly use your Ebulk email address as the depositor’s name on the payment slip. This is to ensure the easy identification of the payment made.
- Direct Bank Transfer: This involves making a direct bank transfer from your account to either of ours stated on the platform using either your bank mobile app or the internet banking services.
- SMS/USSD Transfer: This involves making a transfer using the USSD code option. Kindly note that the USSD code to be used basically depends on the bank you are making the transfer from. Kindly click this link for the different USSD codes assigned to each bank for transfers.
- ATM Payment: This involves making a transfer from an ATM machine close to you. Once you have inserted your card into the ATM machine, select the account you intend to make the transfer to as a ‘Current Account’ and follow the prompt stated to initiate the transfer.
- POS Payment: This involves making a transfer to our account from a mobile payment company such as; Paga, FirstMonie, Kudi, MoMo Agent, and the likes through their agents available around you.
- 3rd Party Transfer: This involves making use of a friend’s or family’s bank mobile app or USSD service to make a transfer to any of our accounts.
Apart from the 1st payment option stated (which gets credited automatically to your Ebulk account once the payment has been confirmed), it is required that for every payment made the payment form is filled, which is available either on your page from the website, or your Ebulk app.
Kindly view our next post for specific details on how to fill the payment form and get credited instantly.