Based on our previous post explaining different methods on how to purchase units for your Ebulk account, this is a followup describing the different ways of filling the payment form in order to get credited immediately.
For those directly logged in to their Ebulk account from the website kindly click this link to fill out the payment form, and for those logged in to the Ebulk app, then click on the 1st menu displayed on the left page ‘My Profile’ to get directed to where the form will be filled.
Kindly take note of the following instructions below on how to fill the payment form as displayed in the screenshot below;
Bank Paid Into – Select the bank you paid into from the options stated there.
Type of payment – Select the method of payment initiated. For those who used the POS payment option, kindly select ‘Mobile Money’ as the option.
Amount Paid - Type out the amount paid into our account (This excludes the bank charges).
Date of Payment – Select the exact date that the payment was made.
Depositor Name – For cash deposits, type out the exact email address used.
- For direct bank transfer, SMS/USSD, and ATM payment, kindly ensure to type out your bank account name in the box provided.
- For POS payments, kindly ensure to use the POS agent’s exact bank account/company name as the depositor’s name, not yours. Kindly ensure to confirm from them immediately after the payment is done.
- For 3rd payment option, kindly ensure to use their exact bank account as the depositor’s name, not yours.
Location/Branch - For cash deposits/ATM payment option, kindly ensure to type the exact location where the cash deposit/transfer was made from.
- For direct bank transfers, SMS/USSD, and 3rd payment option, just type in ‘Transfer’ in the box provided.
- For POS payments, kindly ensure to type the name of the POS platform used; Paga, FirstMonie, Kuda, OPay, or as the case may be.
Teller Number / Transaction Reference - For cash deposits, kindly type in the ID/number displayed on the deposit slip used.
- For direct bank transfers, SMS/USSD, 3rd payments, and POS payments, type your number in the space provided.
Rest assured this process takes less than 2 minutes to fill out once the instructions are followed to ensure that your account gets credited with the units purchased.