There might come a time in your life when you would have to send seasonal text messages to your friends and loved ones or send out an advertising message for your business, a political text message to your constituents or a devotional text message to your church members.
Trying to type and send SMS to 1000 or more contacts individually on your small phone keypad might be what has driven you into considering the better and more effective option of using bulk SMS for the task.
To send your messages successfully, you would need the following at hand:
1.) Your phone numbers stored on a flash drive or your computer. The numbers should be stored preferably as a text (.txt) file and should either be one number per line, or each number should be separated by a comma.
2.) Your text message: this can also be saved or you can have it memorized and typed whenever you a ready to send. Please try to keep this short as though multiple page messages are supported by various providers, it is also best to keep messages at one page as some older mobile phones may not support long SMS messages.
3.) A reliable SMS provider: is very important if you want your text messages to get delivered. Your SMS provider must provide coverage for the destinations you want to send your SMS to.
With these you are ready to start sending SMS easily.
Steps to take
- Register with your chosen provider.
After registration, you would get an email telling you to Activate your account. Click on the activation link provided.
- Load your SMS account with credits.
- Once your SMS account has been loaded with SMS, you are now ready to send SMS to as many people / phone numbers you want.
- You can also check the delivery reports for your sent messages on the Ebulksms platform.
- You can repeat this as many times as you want and even schedule SMS messages to send automatically even when you are not online.