At EbulkSMS, our top priority remains providing exceptional services to our customers and to do so, we always research and provide solutions to achieve that.
This recent solution/update involves the need for registering with a valid phone number. Here’s why;
- To ensure that you are able to send SMS from the web platform without being restricted.
- This update also serves as a precursor to an upcoming update which will require phone numbers on all accounts (especially for those who have multiple accounts registered on the platform) to be verified in order to send SMS.
- In verifying your phone numbers you get free units.
- To verify your phone number on the app, kindly proceed to the "Get Free Credit" menu displayed on the left page of the mobile pp and click on the 'SEND SMS CODE' button once you've reviewed your number to be correct.
2. After that, you would receive a code on your mobile device which you would copy and paste in the box provided on the same page, then click on "VERIFY PHONE NUMBER" to verify the number.
In doing the above mentioned, you number gets verified and you can now enjoy a smooth and seamless SMS service.