What is Zapier?
Zapier is an easy tool that helps you connect to any and all of your web apps without having to write a single line of code.
How does this work?
Zapier moves information between your web apps automatically, streamlining your workflow anytime an event occurs. And it is very easy to set everything up with just a few clicks. You can choose any app as the trigger while you choose EbulkSMS for the action that will send your SMS received from the trigger.
How can you get started?
2. Make a new Zap.
3. Choose a trigger app, for example here we use Google Sheets.
4. Next, choose when to send SMS, either when a record is added or updated in the spreadsheet.
5. Connect to your Google account.
6. Select an existing sheet in your Google account.
7. Locate the worksheet in your selected spreadsheet.
8. Double check to make sure everything looks good.
9. Confirm and continue
10. Choose the EbulkSMS app for the action
11. Choose "Send SMS" with EbulkSMS
12. Now, connect your EbulkSMS account using your API key.
13. Finally, set up your SMS (sender name, contacts and your message).