Wondered why you haven't been getting the expected response rate for the bulk SMS you send? There is a likelihood you are currently missing out on a few tips that would go a long way in bringing you the required engagement.
Here are 5 simple things to consider before sending your messages on EbulkSMS.
5 Tips to Improve Your SMS Response Rates
1. Upon registering your Ebulk SMS account, it's important to check that you have your account verified before proceeding to send your bulk messages. Usually, most platforms send you an account verification mail right after sign up.
2. If you are using a sender ID (name) for the first time on your bulk SMS account, we recommend testing it by sending to a phone number before using it widely.
3. When sending test SMS, avoid using restricted SMS contents that may lead to the suspension of your bulk SMS account. Kindly click here for a list of restricted SMS contents we are aware of.
3. On your EbulkSMS account, the feature for delivery to MTN phone numbers active on Do Not Disturb (DND) service is visible as an option that has been checked by default. For better delivery to DND numbers on the MTN, Airtel and 9mobile Networks, we recommend leaving this option checked by default.
4. For better delivery to Glo numbers (non-DND), avoid using consecutive numbers longer than 4 digits in the body of your message such as phone numbers and bank account numbers. Always split the numbers, e.g. 0808 7060 320.
5. SMS sent to non-DND active numbers will deliver with your sender name on display. But for DND active numbers, your sender name will not be displayed on delivery. Hence, we recommend that you include either your contact details or company/group/brand name in the body of the SMS messages you send out to ensure your recipients recognize that the messages originate from you.
Searching for a bulk messaging platform that offers an efficient means of reaching out to thousands of customers, here is a sneak-peak to what EbulkSMS provides.
- SMS sent are delivered in record time of about 1 to 5 seconds
- Tested solutions to reach the Do Not Disturb numbers on the MTN, Airtel and 9mobile Networks.
- Birthday Upload for all your customers that automatically sends them messages on their birthdays
- Automatically filters duplicated and invalid numbers from recipients list
- Customized options to pick columns from Excel, Word and CSV files for personalized SMS messaging
- SMS schedule for automatic bulk SMS delivery at a later time
- Online backup of all your contacts to enable you retrieve them anywhere anytime.
- Buy numbers from any Local Government Area in Nigeria directly from your EbulkSMS account
- API Integration - Integrate sending SMS from any application (Wordpress, your website, mobile app, and any app online via Zapier) other than your bulk SMS account.
In addition to this, we have an AUTORESPONDER feature with the use of 2-way SMS messaging system for automated responses to customers inquiries in real-time based on identified keywords in the inbound messages.
Simply click here to get started.
If you need further assistance with getting started on our platform, please feel free to contact us.