Internet Explorer 8 and 9 have know issues related to how sessions are managed. This affects websites that check to make sure the same browser is accessing the site in order to prevent session hijacking. Below is a way to reset IE to a more suitable state.
Please follow these steps to reset your browser in order to make it more suitable for use on sites that check for "user -agent" changes.
1. Open the browser.
2. Click on "Tools"
3. Click the "Advanced" top tab.
4. Click the "Reset..." button that's close to the bottom.
5. Now you will see a "Reset Internet Explorer Settings" box asking you if you're sure you want to reset the settings.
6. Select (mark good) the "Delete Personal Settings" check box.
7. Click the "Reset" button.
8. Once resetting is complete click "Close".
9. Close Internet Explorer and then open it again after a few seconds.
This should resolve the login redirecting problem.