How do you reach out to your prospects and customers, and get them to engage with your company? How do you get a prospect to buy for the first time? How do you get a current customer to buy again?
One of the most effective ways is with mobile marketing, specifically by sending BULK SMS to different groups. If you are still skeptical about marketing with bulk SMS, We ask that you do one thing, look around. Seriously, look around, and track how many different businesses you see using SMS marketing. You wonder why you see messages from established institutions like Domino's Pizza, Krispy Kreme giving you updates on new products and discounts? MOBILE MARKETING!
4 TIPS TO REMEMBER
1. USE A PROFESSIONAL BULK SMS PLATFORM: If you are going to send BulkSMS, sign up for a
professional bulk SMS platform like ebulksms.com, we have a great SMS Marketing platform. There are a few things you want to look out for in a bulk SMS service
* A system that doesn't cost an arm or leg
* A system that allows you buy numbers from any Local Government Area in Nigeria
* A system that allows customized options to pick columns from Excel, Word and CSV files for personalized SMS messaging.
* A system that allows you schedule your messages.
2. SEND INTERESTING AND USEFUL MESSAGES TO PROSPECTS AND CUSTOMERS.
Business owners tend not to think about the messages they are going to send, they just send
stale information and sometimes this is a waste of time.
Ensure that your messages are timely, interesting and useful to the recipients, you can keep people informed about cool things with your business.
3. INCLUDE A CALL TO ACTION IN EVERY SMS
SMS should not just be about reminding people that you are in business, include a phone
number, a link, give the customer a reason to take action. Always include a call to action when you send bulk SMS.
4. THINK LIKE YOUR CUSTOMERS.
If you run a business, you are in business to serve your customer's problems, so use that to
your advantage and always be helping to your customers.
Engage with your customers over and over again, give them something they want and need.
Ultimately, SMS messaging is a marketing is a very tool that many small businesses use to grow sales. It's a cost-effective way to communicate with your prospects, customers, VIP's and even employees!
For more information on our bulk SMS services at Ebulksms, kindly send a mail to email@example.com or simply visit www.ebulksms.com