With Ebulksms you can automatically get all the phone numbers of your new subscribers that sign up through the GetResponse web form. Here are the steps you need to take to enable this feature.
Add a GetResponse callback with the following URL
- First get your EbulkSMS API key from the developers page here.
- Create a campaign in your GetResponse account. The name of this campaign will be used as the group name on EbulkSMS.
- Add a custom field in your GetResponse web form and name it PhoneNumber.
- Next add a new "subscribe" callback to your account with the following URL.
- Finally, test your web form by making a new subscription and then logging into your EbulkSMS account to view the contacts.
And that's it! You can start sending SMS to all your GetResponse subscribers on EbulkSMS.com
Note: you can also include the CAMPAIGN_ID parameter in the callback URL above by adding /description:CAMPAIGN_ID. This will serve as the description for the group on EbulkSMS. So your URL will look something like: