If you use an Nokia phone, the most common today being the Nokia Asha series, there is a simple set of steps that you can take to export your contacts into our bulk SMS platform and start sending SMS to all those numbers that had been locked away in your mobile phone since forever.
Here are the steps you can take to export your contacts from your Nokia device.
- Open Nokia PC Suite
- Click Contacts
- Select All contacts.
- Now at the top of the PC suite window, click "File"
- Then click "Export"
- You will see a new window pop up with "Save As" on top.
- Locate the "Save as Type" box and select either ".vcf" or ".csv".
- Choose "Desktop" as the destination.
- Click "Save"
- Take note of the name of the file you just exported as that is the file you will upload on Ebulksms.
Now after exporting the contacts, you can upload it to your account on Ebulksms.
This is how you will upload it.
- Click on Contacts.
- On the contacts page click the "Import Contacts" button.
- Click on the browse button on the page.
- Locate the contacts file you exported
- Optionally, type a name to group your contacts.
- Now, click "Upload contacts".
If you use a Blackberry you may read our other guide on how to export and import your Blackberry contacts.
Thanks for reading.