The Zapier EbulkSMS Integration enables you to send bulk SMS from about any app of your choice. By making your Google Spreadsheet account as the trigger and your EbulkSMS account as the action, you get to send SMS automatically whenever a trigger occurs in your Spreadsheet(s).
Here is how to get started.
2. Make a new Zap
3. Choose Google Sheets as the trigger app
4. Next, choose when to send SMS by selecting a Google Sheets trigger action
5. Connect to your Google Sheets account
6. Select an existing sheet in your Google account
7. Locate the worksheet in your selected spreadsheet
8. Double check to make sure everything looks good
9. Confirm and continue
10. Choose the EbulkSMS app for the action
11. Choose "Send SMS" with EbulkSMS
12. Now, connect your EbulkSMS account using your API key
13. Finally, set up your SMS (sender name, contacts and your message)