To integrate your SPC bulk SMS website with EbulkSMS is simple. Just follow these steps.
We have also added a screenshot of how the final integration configuration will look like here.
- Get a fully functional installation of SPC software.
- Visit your SPC site and log in as an administrator
- Click on the add API under administration.
- Click manage API.
- Now, add the following settings:
- API Name: EBULKSMS
- HTTP API: http://api.ebulksms.com:8080/sendsms?username=your_email_address&apikey=your_apikey&sender=@@sender@@&messagetext=@@message@@&flash=0&recipients=@@recipient@@
- API response on success: SUCCESS
- API response confirmation: BEGINS WITH
- Account balance API: http://api.ebulksms.com:8080/balance/your_email_address/your_apikey
- API Protocol: HTTP GET
- Click save and that is all
** IMPORTANT** Please note that many shared hosting companies block port 8080 by default and you may have to request (a support ticket) for them to allow outgoing connections to port 8080 on EbulkSMS.com
Screen shot of how to setup your SPC website.