Throwback to our last discussion on communicating with students through Bulksms, we deduced that communication is a necessity to keeping a good rapport/relationship with students and what better means to do that than through SMS?
Over the years and with each passing day communications has always played a vital role in building a community among parents, teachers and its students; by making the learning platform become indeed more interesting and exciting than ever before, introducing drastic changes and improvement occurring at all levels thereby making this world a better place with education. With the introduction of Mobile technology the process of e-learning, high-quality teaching methods, and dissemination of information has become much easier and faster hence making the usage of SMS service for interaction or communication yield more positive results among the teaching community. According to research conducted and feedback gotten from SMS users, the fact has been established that SMS is still regarded as one of the most cost effective and quickest mode of interactive tool for the Education Industry.
With the increasing number of students, traditional communication tools like sending letters to the addresses or emails for notifying parents have become obsolete in the world of smartphones. Therefore, it is important that we bridge the gap through technology. However, reliable technology is still very crucial since there are several communication tools available in the tech world like emails or OTT apps. But when it comes to effectiveness, SMS holds the first position since it maintains the highest engagement and reading rate and as far as an educational institution is concerned, vital information must be passed to the parents and students in the moment of need and often at short notices, and what better and more reliable way to reach them other than SMS. It’s obvious, isn’t it? A simple text has the power to reach everywhere in the blink of an eye.
How Bulksms is Properly Utilized by Educational Institutions.
- Messaging Services like updating Pupil’s performance, dissemination of dates for an important event, announcing exam result dates, fee payment reminders,updates on any changes regarding time-table or activity schedules are the few services adopted by schools to inform parents and their students. Bulk SMS can also be an effective way to intimate them about important assignments, deadlines and projects that has to be done. This makes managing of these students more effective. More so, some educational school clubs like the debaters, quiz and press clubs equally use bulk SMS to organize the meetings and competitions. Even tutorials that boost student’s academic performance can be pushed through bulk SMS. I assure you the parents appreciate this.
- Every parent wants their child to study in the best school/college. And for being the best, any institution needs a well-known name. Promotions displaying the best characteristics of the institutions such as facilities, fee structure etc. can be sent to the targeted audience via bulk SMS. This in turn, will lead to an increase in the number of admissions and popularity. And as for this part, we got you covered as we provide numbers categorized by states and their local governments.
- Also during special days like holidays and other important celebrations, you can send goodwill messages to your students’ parents. Some schools even send messages acknowledging the students’ birthdays to their parents, and that makes the parents feel their kids are loved. A very good way to ensure them that they are always on your mind and you have their good interest at heart.
- Different sectors of an institution can use messaging for their specific needs. Such as, the library can send information or alerts about issuing and submission date of a book. This way, there’s a lesser chance for a student to pay unnecessary fine for late book submissions.
- Letting parents know about their child's grade/homework: Parents will know better that not all their young chaps remember when they have homework given to them from school, and who can really blame them; it’s that time in their developmental circle. So instead of simply marking ‘homework’ and writing the date inside the kids textbooks, any parent will appreciate it if they get a message from the school telling them about this homework their chap has got. Trust me when i say this is deeply appreciated by especially the working class parents who are really busy and are unable to keep track of such except when reminded.
- In case of short notice situations such as school closures due to weather conditions, change in time-table for a day, change in bus timings or cancellation of any upcoming event, the academies can send important information via SMS. Sometimes, unexpected events might make it expedient for the school to close earlier than usual, and so therefore the parents deserve to know why their kids are returning home earlier than it should be. They can’t just rely on the not always complete and not always satisfactory explanation coming from the child. They also deserve to hear from you.
All these and more are ways Ebulksms is committed to serving you best and aiding the smooth running of your educational institution through communication.