From the previous article we gave a detailed explanation with screenshots on how to Upload Numbers. For this article we will be talking about "Import Contacts".
Import Contacts is used to import or upload text files containing contact names and numbers. Here's how it's done;
- Once you have successfully logged in to your account still under the "PHONE BOOK" options, click on Import Contacts.
2. Once you have clicked on Import Contacts, this is what comes up:
3. Then you are presented with the options of either choosing an already existing group or creating a new one.
4. Click on "Browse" to either import/upload your contacts from your system which could be any of these files; TXT, CSV, XML, JSON, VCF, or your phone contacts (if using the mobile app).
5. For those uploading the files from their system, Below is a screenshot of what it looks like.
6. Click on "Upload Contacts" to get your contacts stored and ready.
You are as good to go as sending your SMS. Get started right away!.