Do you use WordPress? Are you looking for a way to send SMS from your WordPress site and still not sure?
Worry no more! Now you have an efficient and reliable SMS plugin called WordPress SMS that uses EbulkSMS as a gateway to deliver your SMS.
It's so exciting to know that there is a plugin that can save you so much trouble, so you don't have to jump between your site and and your bulk SMS provider before you're able to send bulk SMS. Now you don't have to worry about integrating your bulk SMS provider to your site anymore!
I am yet to see any Nigerian business owner that discovered WordPress and didn't like it. The simplicity of using it is enough to drive home points.
With the WP-SMS Plugin text messaging feature in WordPress you can take your blog with you wherever you go by interacting with your blog via your mobile phone through SMS.
Here are the steps you can take to setup your WordPress site to use this wonderful plugin.
- Click on "Plugins" from your dashboard menu and select "Add New".
- Go to the search box and type "sms".
- There you have "WordPress SMS" which is the first by the left.
- Click on "Install Now"
Below are the screenshots of the configuration;
- From the dashboard, click on "settings" under the "SMS" option which brings you to this page; Type out the admin number and country code in the spaces provided and click on "Save Changes".
- Next, you click on "Gateway"; Select "Ebulksms.com" as the Gateway name,
- Type your EbulkSMS email address in the API Username
- Type the sender name you wish to use in the space for "Sender number"
- Click "Save Changes" after the configuration
- Features; configure the features to your preference and click on "Save Changes".
- Click on "Notifications”; configure it to your preference and click on "Save Changes".
- The "Contact form 7" box is configured which allows your subscribers to view and edit on your profile, and also allows them input theirs so they could communicate with you or you could send feedback when necessary. So also is the "WooCommerce" which is in charge of the ads. The free version of the "WooCommerce" plugin only notifies you when someone makes an order, but if you want to send your customers automatic SMS notifications when they make an order you have to purchase the paid version of the plugin. The same applies if you have the “Easy Digital Downloads” plugin installed.
The merits of merging WordPress and Bulksms are endlessly amazing. So get started with www.ebulksms.com right away!
P.S: If you are on a shared hosting you will need to contact your hosting provider to open access for outgoing connections to port 8080 on api.ebulksms.com
It may be best to open a support ticket on your webhost account and paste the message below for them to assist.
Dear Web Hosting Team, Please I need access to the API on www.ebulksms.com The API runs on port 8080. Kindly grant my request by opening outgoing connections to api.ebulksms.com on port 8080. Thanks.