Google Forms is a great tool for gathering data collected by surveys and online market research. It is considered as an easy-to-use alternative to SurveyMonkey. It is also one of the simplest ways to save data directly to a spreadsheet.
With the use of our Zapier EbulkSMS, you can send bulk SMS from Google Forms, by making your Google Form account as the trigger and your EbulkSMS account as the action, and your messages get sent automatically whenever a trigger occurs.
Here is how to get started.
2. Make a new Zap
3. Choose Google Forms as the trigger app
4. Next, choose when to send SMS by selecting a Google Forms trigger action
5. Connect to your Google account
6. Set up Google Form Response
7. Double check to make sure everything looks good
8. Confirm and continue
9. Choose the EbulkSMS app for the action
10. Now, connect your EbulkSMS account using your API key
11. Finally, set up your SMS (sender name, contacts and your message)